2015 Nelson City Framers Paramount Art Award Application Form
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields and need to be entered before completing the form. You also need to upload an example of artwork in the Image Upload area below for your entry to be successfully accepted.
Disclaimer: This page is best viewed in Google Chrome, which you can download here.
01. The Framing Rooms Paramount Art Award is only open to exhibitors of ART EXPO NELSON 2015.
02. Please send you best high resolution image with your application which must be received by us no later that 12 October 2015.
03. Artwork must be that of the person applying.
04. Payment of the non refundable $20 application fee must be received within 3 working days of the application being submitted.
05. All mediums of art will be accepted: painting, sculpture, photography, ceramics, mosaics, printmakers, jewelery, objects and multi media.
06. Up to fifteen finalists will be advised by email on Wednesday 14th October 2015.
07. All finalists must provide the original of the art submitted and have it hung in the designated art award area no later than 6pm on Friday 23 October 2015. Art work must be available for sale at the event to be sold as per the terms and conditions of ART EXPO NELSON.
08. It is the finalists’ responsibility and cost to deliver original artwork to RADi for display at ART EXPO NELSON. All unsold artwork must be collected between 4pm-5pm Monday 26 October 2015. Any unsold work will be returned to the artist at the artist's expense.
09. Where practical all finalists should make themselves available for any media or press releases prior and post Art Expo Nelson.
10. The Nelson City Framers Paramount Art Award winner will be announced at the Crowe Horwath Awards Night on Saturday 24th October 2015. The winning artist will be presented with prize money in the form of a $2000.00 bank cheque.
11. The Nelson City Framers Paramount Art Award shall be governed by New Zealand law and the parties must consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts in all matters regarding it.
12. Nelson City Framers, RADi and the Saxton Stadium provide no insurance for artworks. Artists are advised to use their own insurance measures. This will cover work in transit, in storage awaiting display, in exhibition at Saxton Stadium or awaiting return to the artist from outside of the region. The Artist will indemnify RADi and the Saxton Stadium in respect of each and every claim and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims and demands in respect thereof. RADi will ensure upmost care and responsibility to avoid all risks.
13. RADi shall have the right at all times to abandon, cancel or suspend The Nelson City Framers Paramount Art Award in whole or in part in the event that there is likely to be insufficient entry participation in and support for the competition. In such circumstances, the decision of RADi shall be final.