ART EXPO NELSON
Shady Dealings & Daylight Robberies: A talk by art hunter, Will Korner.
We are chuffed to host during the show, international art speaker, Will Korner from Art Loss Register (ALR). ALR holds the world’s largest private database of stolen, missing and looted art, antiques and collectibles. Since 1990, the London-based sleuth hounds have played I-spy in the search for the missing and the identification of the stolen. Their due diligence service is the first choice for museums, law enforcement and the insurance industry. ALR’s one-off visit to New Zealand is a unique chance to glean an insight into the art world’s shading dealings and daylight robberies.
- Saturday 19 August 2017 @ 7pm
- Trafalgar Centre
- Tickets are $15 and available from The Framing Rooms, 96 Collingwood St, Nelson.
- Out of town ticket enquiries, email email@example.com
Now in its sixth year, Art Expo Nelson is a three-day art event showcasing over 1000 artworks by more than 100 artists. See them! Hear them! Touch them! (NB: don't touch them).
Come and visit our creative corner. Meander, deliberate, soak up the atmosphere and chat with our talented artists. Grab this once-a-year chance to select a piece of art for your place, from an incredible selection.
Three days of...
- Unique, affordable art from emerging and established artists from all over New Zealand
- Painters, printmakers, sculptors, photographers, ceramists, jewellers, multi media and more
- Pomeroys pop-up serving freshly espressed coffee and artisan deliciousness
Additional Art Expo Nelson Information...
- Doors open from 10am each day
- Adults $5, Children free (0-15 years)
- Onsite wrapping and courier services
- Eftpos & credit card facilities
- Free parking - walk or ride and we'll deliver your art purchases for free (Nelson city area only)