ART EXPO NELSON 2015
Friday 10 July - Sunday 12 July
Saxton Stadium, Nelson
Three days of...
- Painters, printmakers, sculptors, photographers, ceramists, jewellers, objects, multi media and more
- Unique, affordable art from emerging and established artists from all over the South Island
- Onsite café to relax amongst the artwork, workshops and creative zone
- Wrapping and courier services
- Free catalogue of exhibiting artists
- Eftpos & credit card facilities. Artwork removed on purchase.
- Door sales only.
- Doors open from 10am each day
- Plenty of free parking
Art Expo Nelson 2014 Update
We are pleased to be able to report the recent show was heralded as a great success by everyone who attended. This was reflected in the positive headlines and letters to editors generated in the local papers.
Visitors to the show loved meeting our artists as much as the opportunity to sit in the onsite café and soak up the creative juices (yes that's what the serviette was for). In addition, 6200 visitors and an important number of dedicated volunteers, artists and Art Expo Nelson staff helped Pomeroys get through 26 kilos of premium full-bodied coffee.
About the venue
For the first time this year, Saxton Stadium became the exciting new home of our three-day art event. With over 2000 square meters of up-to-date facilities, it was the perfect frame to our contributors' artworks. It successfully hosted over 1000 artworks by more than 115 artists. Everyone loved the lightness and brightness and for a winter venue, it was nice to be somewhere warm. So good news, we're all booked in for next year. Come join us.
Looking back: Art Expo Nelson 2013 Opening Day
Any enquiries please contact us.