Saturday 24 October - Monday 26 October
Saxton Stadium, Nelson
Three days of...
- Unique, affordable art from 175 emerging and established artists from all over New Zealand
- Opportunity to meet the artists behind the art - painters, printmakers, sculptors, photographers, ceramicists, jewellers and more
- Guided tours
- Onsite café/bar to relax, debate and deliberate your art choices
- Saturday 24 October 10-6pm (Crowe Horwath Awards 7-9pm)
- Sunday 25 October 10-8pm (live music 6-8pm)
- Monday 26 October 10-4pm
Door sales: $5 adults $4 concession U15 Free 2015 special: $10 3-day pass
Crowe Horwath Awards Evening
Award winners will be announced from 7 pm on Saturday 24 October. The evening will include a talk from guest speaker, renowned New Zealand artist, Dick Frizzell. $10 tickets available now from Nelson City Framers, 42 Halifax St.
- Nelson City Framers Paramount Art Award
- Sprig & Fern People's Choice Beer Label
- Crowe Horwath Business Art Award
Any enquiries please contact us.